Ponder them in your heart. Use them in praise to your Heavenly Father.
God is speaking to me now, saying, “I am the Lord that healeth thee.” He is watching over His Word to perform it. He is the Lord that healeth me. He is healing me now. The Word contains the ability to produce what it says. His Word is full of healing power. I receive this Word now. Healing is God’s nature. God is in me. My body is the temple of the Lord that healeth me. God is bigger than sickness and Satan. God is dwelling on the inside of me, healing me now.
- Exodus 15:26
…If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that
which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his
statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the
Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
(New English Bible)…I the Lord your healer.
(Lesser) …For I the Lord am thy physician.
(Basic English) …I am the Lord your life giver.
(Smith-Goodspeed) …For I, the Lord, make you immune to them (disease).
(Knox) …I, the Lord, will bring thee only health.
- Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. I forbid any sickness or poverty to come on me. Gal 3:13 Deut. 28
- I am apart of the body of Christ and Satan has no power over me. 1 Cor. 12:14-27
- Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. 1John 4:4
- I will fear no evil for you are with me Lord. Your Word and your Spirit comfort me. Psalms 23:4
- I am far from oppression and fear does not come near me. Isaiah 54:14
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper for my righteousness is of the Lord. Isaiah 54:17
- For you have delivered me from the evils of this world for it is God's will. Gal 1:4
- No evil shall befall me neither shall any plague come near my dwelling place. Psalms 91:10
- For you have your angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways. Psalms 91:11
- In my pathway is life and their is no death. Proverbs 12:28
- I am a doer of the Word of God and am blessed in all my deeds. James 1:25
- I take the shield of faith and stop everything the enemy brings against me. Eph. 6:16
- I overcome by the blood of Christ and the word of my testimony. Rev.12:11
- I am submitted to God and the devils flee from me because I resist him in Jesus' name. James 4:7
- The word of God is forever settled in heaven and in my heart. Psalms 119:89
- My peace is great, because I'm God's child and I'm taught of the Lord. Isaiah 54:13
- Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
Life is in my mouth and I will eat the fruit of life. Proverb 18:21